Hammond, DNRRHDKB Series,
Knockdown Steel 2-Post Heavy Duty Robust Rack
When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to
choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond
Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure,
regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not
found on most other racks.
- Weighing in at just over 75 lbs., the DNRR Heavy Duty
Knockdown Series boasts a 10-Gauge steel frame which is the thickest
steel rack on the market.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 1,200
lbs, Hammond engineered the DNRR**HDKB to exceed your weight
- The knockdown self-squaring design takes just minutes to
- Our automated tapping assembly provides EIA-310-D compliant
tapped rails on both the front and back to ensure flexibility when
- When connecting multiple racks together, Hammond provided a
1.25” cable pass-thru. In addition we added numerous tapped
and non-tapped holes for mounting power distribution, cable management
and other accessories.
- Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs,
spaced 5/8” apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across
from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair
is located near the top of the rack, while the other at lower side.
- To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage
paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder
- Before sending the DNRR on it’s way we cover the
rails and base with a thick layer of cardboard to prevent any damage
that may occur during transportation.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.